- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (11.94 cm) (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multiâ€‘Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- Capacity: 256GB
- 5G network compatible
- Operating system: iOS 15
- A15 Bionic chip
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM): iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
- Video playback battery: up to 15 hours (streamed: up to 10 hours)
- Audio playback battery: up to 50 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Splash-, Water- and Dust-Resistant: Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Main camera: 12MP Wide camera system, Æ’/1.8 aperture
- Front camera: 7MP camera, Æ’/2.2 aperture
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Mono)
- Deep Fusion
- Smart HDR 4 for photos
- Photographic Styles
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos
- Auto image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Other features (main camera): Digital zoom up to 5x, Optical image stabilization, LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Advanced red-eye correction, Photo geotagging
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video
- Digital zoom up to 3x
- LED True Tone flash
- Sloâ€‘mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
- Continuous autofocus video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- Stereo recording
- Apple Pay
- Sensors: Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Threeâ€‘axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- iPhone with iOS 15
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Dimensions (W Ã— D Ã— H): 6.73 cm Ã— 0.73 cm Ã— 13.84 cm (2.65 in. Ã— 0.29 in. Ã— 5.45 in.)
- Weight: 144 g (0.32 lb.)
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.