The rules and regulations for the use of this product may vary by province and municipality. Please consult your local regulations regarding the use of power assisted bikes in your area before purchasing or operating this product.
The Next-Gen Pace 350 has set the standard high in the ebike world, combining comfort and power with affordability. This ebike breaks the mold of what making a high-quality ebike available to everyone truly means. An upright frame with a cushioned saddle provides a relaxed and comfortable ride. Fully integrated battery along with the tail and headlights, you have a sleek ebike that can also perform.
- Frame size medium: 44 cm (17.3 in.)
- Frame size large: 50 cm (19.7 in.)
- Max speed: Up to 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Max range: 65 km (40 miles) with pedal assist
- Motor: 350W rear-hub motor
- Battery: 36 V, 11.6 Ah
- Levels of pedal assist: 5
- Frame material: Aluminum alloy
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed SL-M310
- Tires: 70 cm Ã— 5.6 cm (27.5 in. Ã— 2.2 in.) Kenda Kwick
- Display: LCD smart display with backlight
- Integrated lights
- Brakes: Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc brakes with 180mm rotors
- Rim material: Double wall aluminum 36h
- Saddle: Aventon by VÃ©lo
- Adjustable stem
- Suspension: N/A
- Kickstand: Included
- Battery charger: Included
- Charging time: 4 to 5 hours
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Height range medium: 1.55 m to 1.80 m (5 ft. 1 in. to 5 ft. 11 in.)
- Height range large: 1.80 m to 1.93 m (5ft. 11 in. to 6 ft. 4 in.)
- Dimensions medium: (L Ã— W Ã— H): 182 cm Ã— 64 cm Ã— 106 cm (71.6 in. Ã— 25.2 in. Ã— 41.7 in.)
- Dimensions large: (L Ã— W Ã— H): 182 cm Ã— 64 cm Ã— 110 cm (71.6 in. Ã— 25.2 in. Ã— 43.3 in.)
- Weight: 22.5 kg (49.6 lb.)
- 1 year
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.