Eucalyptus is a mildly scented green that adds colour and beauty to your bouquets and centrepieces. This bulk pack includes 100 stems Eucalyptus, perfect for businesses, restaurants, hotels, banquet halls, reception areas, doctorsâ€™ offices, event planners, decorators, caterers and fundraising.
Gift messaging is available during the checkout process.
- 10 bunches of 10 baby blue eucalyptus stems
- Length: approx. 50 cm
- Gift message card included
- Some arranging and processing is required (cutting stems, removing foliage on the lower part of the stems). See care and processing instructions for further details.
If you have any questions, please contact Bloomstar Customer Service at 1-844-425-6662 Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (EST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are your flowers for an event? Many of the flowers ship in bud form. It is suggested to order your flowers to arrive 2-3 days before your event to allow them to bloom.
Did your flowers arrive looking thirsty? No worries! Just follow the included care and handling instructions to properly hydrate your flowers. After a fresh drink of water, your flowers will blossom and look fuller. Flowers pictured on the site are taken after three days in water.
Upon arrival, your bouquet may appear to be limp due to packaging and weather conditions. To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, it is important to follow the care instructions below.
- Fill a clean vase with fresh water and add flower food as instructed on the floral food label.
- Cut the stems in a diagonal direction approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) from the base of the stems.
- Remove the lower foliage (foliage that may fall below the water line) to reduce the bacterial contamination of the water.
- Place flowers in the vase.
- Re-cut the flower stems and change water every 2 days to maintain freshness.
- For longer lasting flowers, keep flowers in a cool area away from open windows, fireplaces or direct sunlight.
- Do not store near ethylene sources (fruits, gas, etc.).
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.