Baldosa modular carpet tiles are Canadian made and are ideal for: basements, studios, playrooms, game rooms, living rooms, bedrooms as well as home and commercial offices. Each tile is manufactured to provide great styling and functionality and superior performance in all areas and environments.
The Baldosa MaxTAB installation system, which is included in each carton, is a glue free method which allows the installation of carpet tiles over most hard surface without using adhesive resulting in a durable â€œfloatingâ€ floor. The major advantages of this system include: Quicker installation and decreased down time (no need to wait for the glue to dry, easier floor preparation and no mess), can be installed below, on or above grade and can easily be removed when changing or replacing a carpet tile.
The tile concept allows you to be creative by mixing styles and colours to create your masterpiece. Nylon carpeting looks new and fresh for many more years than other carpeting selections. The unique concept allows you to replace one or more tiles if carpet is damaged. Along with the durability nylon carpet is also very easy to clean and stain resistant, ideal for heavy traffic areas.
- Available colours: Villa Grey, Domus Light Grey, Spiti Brown
- Includes 8 tiles and 8 MaxTAB adhesive tabs
- 100% BCF, solution dyed, nylon
- Multilevel loop bounces back up after prolonged pressure such as under furniture.
- Primary backing: Non-woven polyester
- Secondary backing: Fibreglass reinforced modular P.V.C.
- Not intended for exterior use
- Made in Canada
- Commercial grade
- Tile dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H): 49.78 cm Ã— 49.78 cm Ã— 0.5 cm (19.6 in. Ã— 19.6 in. Ã— 0.2 in.)
- Tile weight: 1.04 kg (2.3 lb.)
- Box dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H): 50 cm Ã— 50 cm Ã— 5.72 cm (20 in. Ã— 20 in. Ã— 2.25 in.)
- Coverage: 2.01 sq. m (21.53 sq. ft.)
- Box weight: 9.07 kg (20 lb.)
- Limited 15-year, for commercial use
- Limited 25-year, for residential use
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.