Bestar Upstand 76.2 cm Ã— 182.9 cm (30 in. Ã— 72 in.) Height-adjustable Desk with Dual Monitor Arm
Integrate movement into your everyday routine. The Upstand unit comes with a waterproof socket with 1 power outlet and 2 USB outlets. The convenient dual monitor arms will optimize the desktop workspace. Outfit your office with the latest technology, which will allow you to sit or stand while working to a variety of postures during the day. Health is all about movement. The Upstand workstation allows you to quickly and quietly adjust the return from 71.1 cm to 114.3 cm (28 in. to 45 in.). Get moving with the Upstand, Bestarâ€™s solution to todayâ€™s modern office.
- Colour: white, dark grey, grey, dark brown with grey height-adjustable base
- Waterproof socket with 1 power outlet and 2 USB outlets
- Durable 2.5 cm (1 in.) commercial-grade work surfaces with melamine finish that resist scratches, stains and burns
- 76.2 cm Ã— 182.9 cm (30 in. Ã— 72 in.) freestanding table with adjustable height from
- 71.4 cm to 114.3 cm (28.1 in. to 45 in.) high
- Electric mechanism: 110 V
- Ready to assemble, assembly required
- Made in Canada
- Colour: White
- Materials: plastic upper arm, aluminum lower arm
- Supports screen size 43.2 cm Ã— 68.6 cm (17 in. Ã— 27 in.)
- Load capacity : 2 - 9 kg (4.4 lb. to 19.8 lb.)
- Two USB 3.0 ports and audio/mic port
- Desk clamp and grommet base
- Tilts up or down +/- 28 cm (11 in.) and swings left or right (360 degree rotation capability)
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- 180.6 cm Ã— 72.4 cm Ã— 71.4 cm adjustable to 114.3 cm (71.1 in. Ã— 28.5 in. Ã— 28.1 in. adjustable to 45 in.)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lb.)
If you have any questions regarding this product, assembly of furniture or operation of the product, please call1-888-823-7827and ask for the Customer Service Department.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.