Sleep comfortably under the stars with the Coleman ® Lowlandâ„¢ 15 sleeping bag. Itâ€™s constructed with lightweight Coletherm ® hollow polyester insulation to help keep you warm from top to bottom. The Comfort Cuffâ„¢ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlowâ„¢ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this bag season after season. When youâ€™re ready to head home, packing up is made easy with the Roll Controlâ„¢ system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cordâ„¢ system to keep things cinched tight.
- Temperature rating -9.4 °C (15 °F)
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.) Coletherm ® insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
- Durable ripstop polyester cover with cotton flannel liner
- ComfortSmartâ„¢ technology includes:
- ZipPlowâ„¢ zipper provides snag-free opening and closing
- ComfortCuffâ„¢ surrounds your face with softness while you sleep
- Roll Controlâ„¢ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- QuickCordâ„¢ technology offers no-tie patented closure for easy, one-person packing
- 2-layer offset construction techniques for greater warmth retention
- Zip-together compatible: 2 like bags zip together to make a double bag
- Commercial machine washable
- Dimensions (L Ã— W): 83.8 cm Ã— 190.5 cm (33 in. Ã— 75 in.)
- Fits up to 1.80 m (5 ft. 11 in.) tall
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lb.)
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.