Comfort Tech Isotonic Memory Foam 20.3 cm (8 in.) Mattress
The Comfort Tech IsoTonicâ„¢ mattressâ€™ premium temperature...
The Comfort Tech IsoTonicâ„¢ mattressâ€™ premium temperature sensitive memory foam creates a comfortable sleeping surface. Composed of supportive base foam and memory foam, this mattress will provide support for a restful nightâ€™s sleep. The combination of foams provides personalized support, while conforming to your body to relieve pressure points. This memory foam mattress is also suitable for adjustable beds.
- 5.1 cm (2 in.) memory foam layer comforts your body and conforms to your body contours
- 15.2 cm (6 in.) high-density foam base works with memory foam for consistent comfort every single night
- 100% hypoallergenic
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Breathable and moisture-wicking knit cover
- Temperature-sensitive foam
- CertiPUR-US ® certified meets CertiPUR-US ® program standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Mattresses are compressed and rolled for easy handling at delivery
- Please allow time to recover once opened, so the mattress can recover to full size
- Mattress should rest upon a flat, solid surface
- Box spring not included
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- King: 201.9 cm Ã— 191.7 cm Ã— 20.3 cm (79.5 in. Ã— 75.5 in. Ã— 8 in.)
- Weight: 28.6 kg (63 lb.)
- Queen: 201.9 cm Ã— 151.1 cm Ã— 20.3 cm (79.5 in. Ã— 59.5 in. Ã— 8 in.)
- Weight: 23.1 kg (51 lb.)
- Double: 189.2 cm Ã— 133.3 cm Ã— 20.3 cm (74.5 in. Ã— 52.5 in. Ã— 8 in.)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb.)
- Twin XL: 201.9 cm Ã— 96.5 cm Ã— 20.3 cm (79.5 in. Ã— 38 in. Ã— 8 in.)
- Weight: 15.9 kg (35 lb.)
- Twin: 189.2 cm Ã— 96.5 cm Ã— 20.3 cm (74.5 in. Ã— 38 in. Ã— 8 in.)
- Weight: 11.3 kg (25 lb.)
- 10 years, limited
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.