Danby Designer 10 cu. ft. E-Star Chest Freezer with 5 year warranty
Store more of your favorite frozen foods and optimize bulk food storage with this chest freezer by Danby. Ideal for basements, kitchens, or garages. Enjoy a generous 10.0 cubic feet (283 L) of freezer space, making it the perfect capacity for couples and small families. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, offering an adjustable variable temperature range. All your frequently used food items can be stored near the top with two convenient storage baskets, keeping your frozen dishes accessible and organized. Equipped with a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously and adjustable leveling legs to allow for easy installation on uneven floors. Save money and energy with this ENERGY STAR ® rated product. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from -14 °C to -24 °C (7 °F to -11 °F).
- 10 cu ft. capacity (282 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods & optimize bulk food storage.
- Energy Star: Energy efficient to help you save money.
- Mechanical thermostat: Ease of use in adjusting variable temperature range.
- Manual defrost: Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost.
- Power-On Indicator light: letâ€™s you know your freezer is working.
- Adjustable leveling legs: Allows for easy installation on uneven floors.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from -14 °C to -24 °C (7 °F to -11 °F).
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H): 64.4 cm Ã— 111.6 cm Ã— 85.6 cm (25.37 in. Ã— 43.94 in. x 33.69 in.)
- Weight: 43.25 kg (95.36 lb.)
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.