ESP Eyewear Over-the-Glasses Polarized Sunglasses, Large
Melanin-infused lenses makes a visible difference; absorbing and filtering diffused light while eliminating reflections. Instead of being over-strained, the eye is effectively protected. The result: glare-free vision with natural colours, natural contrast and 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Fits over your prescription glasses
- Patented melanin-infused polycarbonate brown or grey-green polarized lenses
- Melanin lenses reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Melanin lenses enhance contrast without colour distortion
- Frame with luxurious soft touch finish
- Shatter-resistant lenses
- Available in 2 sizes to ensure proper fit: S/M and L/XL
- Blocks 100% UVA / UVB / UVC
- Blocks 99% of glare
- Top vent preventing fogging
- Side lens for exceptional peripheral coverage
- Easy fit guide under manuals and guides below
- Lanyard (cord) that integrates into temple ends
- Microfiber pouch
- Certain household chemicals will react negatively with the frame material and the metal oxides used on the coatings of the lenses
- Avoid contact with acetone, tissues, abrasive cleaners, glass or other ammonia based cleaners, hairsprays, and chlorine
- Hard water on your lenses will leave visible spots that are difficult to remove and may be damaging to your lens coatings
- Clean and thoroughly dry your lenses immediately if hard water such as pool or ocean water comes in contact with your sunglasses
- For optimum performance, rinse your sunglasses daily in warm water
- Use a mild liquid dish soap to wash each lens surface
- Dry using a clean, soft, absorbent cloth
- Do not use paper-based products to clean your lenses
- The multiple coatings on the lenses are resistant to light scratching; however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks
- Good cleaning practices and keeping your sunglasses in the included microfibre pouch when not in use will significantly help to prolong the life of your lenses
- Excessive heat may deteriorate your lens or misshape the frame. Avoid leaving your sunglasses where you might expect excessive heat
- Eye: 65 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- Temple: 124 mm
- Eye: 67 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple: 126 mm
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.