GE Profile 33 in. 17.5 cu. ft Slate Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator with External Water and Ice Dispenser
Helps preserve fruit, cheese and vegetables
External ice and water dispenser
Provides chilled, filtered water and crushed or cubed ice while displaying the actual temperature of the refrigerator and freezer.
Emits an audible signal when the door is left ajar.
This feature lets the refrigerator defrost as needed. It accounts for door openings and usage to determine when it is necessary to defrost and how long the defrost cycle needs to run.
- Total capacity: 496 L (17.5 cu. ft.)
- Fresh food capacity: 354 L (12.5 cu. ft.)
- Freezer capacity: 141 L (5 cu. ft.)
- Electronic touch controls
- Frost-free defrost
- Digital temperature readout
- Door alarm
- Electronic controls
- 7 fresh food door bins
- 4 fresh food shelves
- Fullâ€width deli pan
- Interior led lighting
- Upfront temperature controls
- 2 adjustable humidity controlled vegetable and fruit crispers
- 1 sliding freezer cabinet shelf
- 2 fullâ€width (with ice bucket) freezer storage baskets
- FrostGuard technology
- 1 full-width basket with divider
- Fresh food cabinet shelves
- Glass shelf type
- External water dispenser
- Economical and quiet
- Energy Star certified
- French door swing style
- Dimensions (W Ã— D Ã— H): 83.2 cm Ã— 78.7 cm Ã— 177.5 cm (32.75 in. Ã— 31 in. Ã— 69.88 in.)
- Weight: 136 kg (300 lb.)
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.