Giant Joe batter is impressively light and crispy. Each piece is made from hand-cut, full-muscle premium cod, perfectly battered to maximize quality and flavour. Coupled with the firm fish texture, this item is sure to please. Comes out perfect every time from the oven or air fryer.
- Approximately 53 portions, total net weight: 4.5 kg (10 lb.)
- 85 g (3 oz.) per fillet
- Light yet crispy batter
- Produced from full muscle premium cod
- Cooks to golden brown every time
- No prep required: cook and serve
- Ocean Wise certified
- Suitable for oven or air fryer
Ingredients: Cod, bleached wheat flour, modified corn starch, rice flour, yellow corn flour, modified wheat starch, salt, leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), palm oil, sugar, spices, natural flavor. Partially fried in canola oil. (Contains: Cod (fish), wheat)
- Within the box you may find dry ice. Always handle dry ice with care and use a protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will cause injury similar to a burn. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Instruction for members upon receiving product:
- Open parcel upon arrival
- Packaging should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving
Shipping Note: This item contains food and is being delivered frozen. Please ensure to plan accordingly to receive delivery to maintain integrity and safety of the product(s).
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.