Bee propolis is a resinous substance created from tree sap by bees, that is used to seal and sterilize their hives (1). It contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, phenolic acids, and flavonoids, among other important compounds (2,3). Bee propolis is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and/or other mouth and throat infections.
Bee Propolis from Holista has been manufactured and tested with the latest technology and methods exceeding industry standards, to ensure the highest standard possible for purity, potency, safety, and efficacy for your family.
Features and Benefits:
- Each capsule provides 500 mg of superior quality bee propolis
- Sourced from the bee hive of the honey bee
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammations and sores of the mucous membranes of the mouth (such as canker sores)
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Gelatin– bovine
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
- No starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
- NPN 80029471
- Recommended dosage (adults): 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a physician
- Consult a physician for use beyond 1 month
- 400 servings
Warnings and Precautions:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
- Sealed for safety and freshness
1. Yuksel, S, Akyol, S. The consumption of propolis and royal jelly in preventing upper respiratory tract infections and as dietary supplementation in children. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol, 2016; 5(3): 308-11.
2. Silva-Carvalho R, Baltazar F, Almeida-Aguiar, C. Propolis: A Complex Natural Product with a Plethora of Biological Activities That Can Be Explored for Drug Development. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015; 206439.
3. Shruthi E, Suma BS. Health from the Hive: Potential Uses of Propolis in General Health. International Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2012; 3:159-162.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.