This great mix of dumplings makes for a quick and easy-to-prepare appetizer or entrée add on. The average Kapow dumpling is a juicy 23 g. They are fully cooked and go from pan to plate in 10 minutes. Contains 4 bags each of pork & vegetable dumplings and chicken & vegetable dumplings.
- 4 x 1 kg (2.2 lb) bags of Pork & Vegetable dumplings
- 4 x 1 kg (2.2 lb) bags of Chicken & Vegetable dumplings
- Total of 8 x 1 kg (2.2 lb) bags
- Approximately 352 dumplings in total
- Fully cooked
- Hearty filling sizes
- Pan fry in 10 minutes
- Made in Canada
- Keep frozen
- Chicken & Vegetable Dumpling: filling (chicken, cabbage, water, green onion, canola oil, sugar, yeast extract, salt, spices, sesame oil), wrapper (wheat flour, water, canola oil, salt) Allergens: wheat, sesame
- Pork & Vegetable Dumpling: filling (pork, cabbage, water, soy sauce (wheat, soybean, sodium benzoate, brewing starter), green onion, yeast extract, white sugar, ginger, modified corn starch, salt, sesame oil, autolyzed yeast, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, spices), wrapper (wheat flour, water, canola oil, salt, sugar) Allergens: wheat, soy, sesame
Within the box you may find dry ice. DRY ICE MAY EVAPORATE BEFORE RECEIPT OF THE PACKAGE. Always handle dry ice with care and use a protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will cause injury similar to a burn. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Instruction for members upon receiving product:
- Open parcel upon arrival
- Packaging should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.