LG 3-piece Kitchen Suite with 36 in. Stainless Steel 22 cu.ft 3-Door French Door Refrigerator
- Close VideoThe Look You Love Without the Fuss.Now you can have all of the things you love about stainless, without the need for special cleaners or constant attention. LG's PrintProofâ„¢ fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for a distinctive kitchen that handles real-life in style.
- Close VideoEasy to OpenGet in and out of the freezer with ease thanks to an effortless SmartPullTM handle. After getting used to this ergonomic design, you'll never go back.
- Close VideoEnvironmentally FriendlyEnergy Star ® rated, which means it uses less energy than required by current federal standards.
- Close VideoSpace When You Need It
Get more space for groceries in a great feature-packed refrigerator. Nothing beats the convenience of having more food when you need it, and with a generous 22 cu. ft. of space, you'll have room and room to grow.
- Close VideoMaximum Ice Production and Storage
Dual ice makers, dispensed from the door and located in the freezer compartment, produce large amounts of ice so you never run out. This extra ice storage helps ensure that you have extra ice on hand for those hot summer days or when entertaining large parties.
- Close VideoWhat Is Counter-Depth?
LG counter-depth refrigerators align with countertops and cabinetry for a uniform profile, creating a sophisticated built-in look without the high-end price tag.
- Close VideoThink you'll run out of ice? Think Again.
From making extra ice for tonight's dinner party to getting smartphone notifications when the door is left open, use the LG ThinQ ® app to control key features and get important notifications from anywhere. It even works with th
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.