Marino Traditional Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrest
- Colour: cream (vanilla) or grey (quartz)
- Top grain leather on all seating areas, arms rests and footrests
- Leather match on the sides and back
- High-resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibre
- Seat cushions with memory foam
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Pocket-coil seat cushions feature 36 kg/m ³ (2.2 lb./ft. ³) foam core double-wrapped with hollow-fill fibre
- Back cushions with bagged and channeled polyester fibre to maintain shape
- Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks
- Zero Gravity reclining mechanism with maximum durability of 159 kg (350 lb.)
- Zero-gravity reclining is designed with innovation and ergonomics in mind, so it only makes sense to adopt this concept into comfortable seating.
- Prospera Home is taking reclining to a new level with a mechanism that provides the ability for users to recline with their feet above their heart which allows you to relax in comfort.
- One can experience the amazing zero gravity position at the touch of a button and discover convenient comfort right at home.
- Infinite position power recline and power tilting headrest (with quality motor)
- Built-in USB charging ports on each recliner control panel
- For power reclining pieces, each cord length is 160 cm (63 in.), 1 cord for loveseat
- Seat depth: 55 cm (21.5 in.)
- Loveseat: seat dimensions (W Ã— H): 62 cm Ã— 51 cm (24.25 in. Ã— 20 in.)
- Arm height: 66 cm (26 in.)
- Arm width: 20 cm (8 in.)
- Wall proximity: 13 cm (5 in.)
- Length when fully reclined is: 166 cm (65.5 in.)
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- Reclining loveseat: 164 cm Ã— 102 cm Ã— 104 cm (64.5 in. Ã— 40 in. Ã— 41 in.)
- Interior seat length: 123 cm (48.5 in.)
- Weight: 95.5 kg (211 lb.)
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.