Multinautic R-370 Foam Filled Dock Float
These premium dock float are made out of the strongest anti-UV polyethylene, and are foam filled to guaranty lifetime buoyancy. These floats can be installed on existing or new, wooden or aluminium docks. Simply the best for your dock and the cleanest for the environment.
Multinauticâ€™s designs and quality exceed industry and regulatory tests and standards. The structural strength of these dock floats means higher resistance and higher impact without damage. These floats will securely support your dock for a lifetime!
We strongly suggest to consult all the tools in the â€˜â€™SUPPORTâ€™â€™ section of www.multinautic.com to guide you in your project!
- Filled with First quality expanded virgin polystyrene (EPS) at 0.4 to 0.5 kg ( 0.9 to 1.2 lb.) per cubic foot
- Simply the best and easiest solution to replace old barrels and foams on aluminium and wooden docks,
- Will not sink or contaminate the water even if punctured
- Easy to install or retrofit on new or used docks with lags or hexagonal bolts
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly (will not contaminate the waterways)
- Anti-UV, complies with the FDA title 21
- Choice of 8 bolting slots for easy installation to the dock
- Very durable, 15 years warranty
- Rotationally molded for seamless, one piece construction, with a minimum of 4mm (0.150 in.) wall thickness
- All units are resistant to damage by animals, ice and contact deterioration from petroleum products
- The preferred choice of many international and commercial dock builders!
- Multinautic ® â€¦built to last!
- 15 years against workmanship defaults
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.