Multinautic White PVC Vertical Bumpers with Mooring Cleats, 2-pack
- Vertical bumpers are made of our Big-D bumper 76.2 cm (30 in.) lengths mounted on 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) custom aluminum extrusions
- They are equipped with adjustable sliding brackets on the back for a precise adjustment on dock sides
- Bumper kit includes all stainless steel assembly hardware
- This mooring kit includes a pair of 20.3 cm (8 in.) Multinautic ® cast aluminum mooring cleats
- Bumper is made of white premium PVC treated against UV, fungus and salt water
- PVC is non-marking, long lasting and easy to clean
- Perfect protection for stationary docks installed in body of water with fluctuating water levels
- Vertical bumpers gards boat hulls from hardware and steel posts protuding from the dock sides
- The mooring cleats are specially designed to protect the boatsâ€™ hull with their inward angle allowing a 20 ° clearance
- Their high profile allows the use of large size dock lines
- The large opening makes these cleats really pleasant to use as they make docking easy
These two top range mooring accessories have been designed to be installed on Multinautic ® Track Systems using special T-head bolts (included)
Ideal with Multinautic ® QPF-500â„¢ dock model equipped with the TWINTRACKâ„¢ system, vertical bumper also include the necessary hardware to fit on any other kind of docks, wooden or aluminum (except for the QP-400â„¢ Ultralight Aluminum Fixed Dock Kit) The mooring cleats include the T-head bolts for installation in a track system such as QP-427Dâ„¢, QPF-495â„¢ and QPF-500â„¢ and some 1.27 cm (1/2 in.) diameter bolts for installation on QP-400â„¢ and any kind of wooden docks
Warranty: 1 year
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.