Features and Benefits:
- Helps reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm)
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift-work and jet lag)
- Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance)
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase disorder
- NPN 80044607
- Take 2 gummies once daily, at or before bedtime.
- Jet lag: take 2 gummies once a day at bedtime, while traveling, and at destination until adapted to the new time zone/ or daily pattern
- 90 days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner.
- If you have one of the following conditions, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine, or seizure disorders.
- If you are taking one of the following medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Rare allergic reactions have been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.
- Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) have been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.
- Keep tightly closed at room temperature in dark, dry place
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.