The animals are fed exclusively with 100% natural forage. Meat flour is excluded from their food which contains no growth hormones, as the animals go through natural fattening periods. The products meet Canadian, American and Mexican standards.
- 10 × 454 g (1 lb)
- 23% to 30% more protein than beef
- 1/4 of the fat content of beef
- No gamy or wild taste
- Federally inspected
- Product of Canada
- Within the box you may find dry ice. Always handle dry ice with care and use a protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will cause injury similar to a burn. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4C or below
- Frozen product that has thawed should not be re-frozen
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.