For centuries wild boar meat has been a delicacy enjoyed by the aristocracy of Europe. Now produced in North America, it is increasingly sought after by chefs and consumers looking for unique flavour. Although you may expect it to resemble pork, wild boar is a dark red meat. Wild boar is lean and high in protein. For these reasons, wild boar proves to be an awesome value for today’s health conscious consumers.
- 3 x 1 kg (2.2 lb.) wild boar bacon
- 2 x 240 g (8.4 oz.) wild boar lardon
- Raised on natural feed
- No antibiotics, growth stimulants, hormones or steroids
- Keep frozen
- Product of Canada
Instruction for members upon receiving product:
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4 °C (39.2 °F) or below
- Frozen product that has thawed should not be re-frozen
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.