The XCF packs incredible value, with an all-aluminum proprietary frame designed for ultimate riding in any season. Whether for fun or to get in shape, the XCF is totally versatile and extremely capable. Float over any obstacle with Kenda wide tires selected specifically for cross-terrain, so they are light and handle seasonal riding conditions. Powered by Shimano higher-grade DEORE drivetrain with 10-speeds for added gear ratio enhancing performance on inclines or moving faster on flats.
- Colour: Black matte finish
- Frame: All-aluminum 6061, fat bike specific geometry
- Press formed aluminum frame
- Size: Medium 45.7 cm (18 in.)
- Tires: Kenda fat mountain, 66 cm x 10.2 cm (26 in. x 4.0 in.)
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, threadless
- Crank: ProWheel alloy forged, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Derailleur: Shimano DEORE
- Shifter: Shimano DEORE rapid-fire
- Cassette: Shimano DEORE (11-42T)
- Chain: KMC X10 lightweight
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical dual disc
- Brake levers: Tektro alloy
- Front hub: 32H alloy with quick-release, sealed bearing
- Rear hub: 32H alloy with quick-release, sealed bearing
- Rims: Alloy light weight, 32-hole in custom orange
- Spokes: Stainless-steel
- Handlebars: NR 31.8 mm low rise black alloy
- Grips: Velo ergonomic dual density comfort grip
- Stem: NR alloy sport
- Seatpost: Alloy adjustable 30.9 mm with quick-release
- Seat: Velo mountain performance
- Kickstand: Included (removal at riderâ€™s option)
- Assembly tools: Included
- Height range: 1.7 m to 1.9 m (5 ft. 7 in. to 6ft. 2 in.)
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H): 181 cm Ã— 67 cm Ã— 103 cm (71.25 in. Ã— 26.37 in. Ã— 40.55 in.)
- Weight: 15.97 kg (35.2 lb.)
- Frame: 5 year
- Parts: 1 year on defective parts
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.