NSC Medical - Rejuvenate 2.0 Hybrid Copper Mattress
Wake up on our Rejuvenate 2.0 hybrid copper series sleep surface which has our innovative self sterilizing technology. Our consumer sleep surface starts with a patented copper contact surface layer which has a Class 1 medical device for biological change: 99% bacteria kill rate within 24 hours through your mattress protector, bed sheets and sleeping apparel and assists with inflammation and reduces viruses.
2nd layer - natural latex is hypoallergenic and all-natural, offering 4 global certifications for natural content and material with protein-extracted latex. 3rd layer - Medi-Gel assists with spinal decompression, pressure point relief and motion transfer. Our clinical Medi-Gel has been pressure mapped and shows we outperforms other air and gel technologies. 4th layer - Medi-Foam base assists with weight bearing support in all sleeping positions. NSC Medical Medi-Gel and Medi-Foam exclusive formulation neutralizes the off-gassing smell that irritates patients/residents, as well as reducing heat retention which is the largest complaint from 100% petrochemical-based products. NSC Medical is conscientious of our carbon footprint, therefore providing Soy Medi-Foam and Soy Medi-Gel hybrid Foams as an alternative to 100% petrochemical-based products. This technology reduces our carbon footprint by up to 20% and are Certi-Pur certified.
- Copper cover manufactured in a GOTS certified facility in Canada.
- Protein extracted Natural latex is hypo-allergenic and a non-breeding ground for mold, mildew and bacteria:
- ABC Laboratories for antimicrobial
- GOLS certified for 100% natural content
- ECO institute certified for 100% natural latex
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified for natural content
- Clinical Medi-Gel Technology
- CertiPUR-US ® certified soy foam; made without ozone depleters, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), TDCPP or TCEP (â€œTrisâ€) flame retardants, mercury, lead, other heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) soy emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Removable Waterfall, copper cover with piping around top perimeter
- Handmade mattress (+/- manufacturing variance of 2.5 cm [1 in.] on the crown height of the mattress)
- Mattress is recommended for the following bases: posture box, box spring, slat system (with space no more than 3inches) or adjustable bed
- Please allow 14 to 21 days for NSC Medical mattresses to adapt to your body
- Manufacturing traceability on all components ISO-9001:2017 accredited
- ISO-9001:2015 Accredited Manufacturing Processes
- ISO-14001:2015 Accredited Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturer is Class I medical device certified
- Developed and manufactured in Canada
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- King: 203.2 cm x 193 cm x 25.4 cm (80 in. x 76 in. x 10 in.)
- Weight: 45.4 kg (100.2 lb.)
- Queen: 203.2 cm x 152.4 cm x 25.4 cm (80 in. x 60 in. x 10 in.)
- 10 years, non-prorated
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.