This deluxe freeze-dried vegetable variety supply provides 960 servings of your favourite garden vegetables, including broccoli, corn, green beans, onions, peas and potatoes! Each vegetable is delicious and easy to use that will enhance your homemade soups, stews, casseroles, salads or just as a side dish to any of your favourite meals.
When it comes to preparedness for a disaster or emergency, your family’s diet and nutrition can not be compromised. This supply is a perfect assortment of vegetables to ensure your family is ready no matter the circumstance! These high quality foods have exactly what you need and deliver maximum flavour and nutritional value with no preparation time and zero waste.
- 25 year shelf life for freeze-dried items
- No preservatives, no additives, just raw freeze dried vegetables
- Garden-like fresh taste available year round
- No refrigeration, no peeling, no dicing, no preparation time and zero waste
- 960 total servings of delicious vegetables in this variety pack
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried broccoli - 40 servings per can (180 g (6.4 oz.) net wt. per can) (country of origin: USA / Mexico)
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried corn - 40 servings per can (440 g (15.5 oz.) net wt. per can) (country of origin: USA)
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried green beans - 40 servings per can (140 g (4.9 oz.) net wt. per can) (country of origin: USA / New Zealand)
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried onions - 40 servings per can (280 g (9.8 oz.) net wt. per can) (country of origin: USA / India)
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried peas– 40 servings per can (520 g (18.34 oz.) net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA / New Zealand)
- 4 x #10 cans of freeze-dried potatoes– 40 servings per can (400 g (14.1 oz.) net wt. per can) (country of origin: USA)
- Safely contained in easy-carry, easy-storage 3.7 L (1 gallon) size food grade cans
- Total dimensions (L x W x H): 48 cm x 33 cm x 81.28 cm (19 in. x 13 in. x 32 in.)
- Weight: 19.05 kg (42 lb.)
- Broccoli - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ broccoli in 227.3 ml (1 cup) water until tender (1-3 minutes): drain off extra water
- Corn - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ Corn in 227.3 ml (1 cup) water until tender (15â€“20 minutes); drain off extra water
- Green beans - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ green beans in 113.6 ml (1/2 cup) water until tender (1-3 minutes); drain off extra water
- Onions - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ onions in 227.3 ml (1 cup) water until tender (1â€“3 minutes); drain off extra water
- Peas - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ peas in 227.3 ml (1 cup) water until tender (5-10 minutes); drain off extra water
- Potatoes - soak 227.3 ml (1 cup) Nutristore™ potato dices in 909.2 ml (4 cup) hot water until tender (3-5 minutes); drain off extra water (soak 3 minutes longer if using cold water)
- Sealed shelf life: freeze-dried items 25 years
- Opened shelf life: freeze-dried items 6 months to 1 year
- *Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions
- To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 12.7 °C to 21.1 °C (55 °F to 70 °F). Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
- Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
- Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods for daily use or when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.