Add warmth and comfort to your home with the Premier heating-cable floor warming system. Installing the Premier heating cable is a simple and economical way to warm all kinds of flooring including ceramic tiles, stones, hardwoods, laminates, vinyl and carpets. End the days of having cold floors and start enjoying the comfort of warm floors.
Premier heating cable cannot be cut to fit. A layer of thin set mortar is required for tile or stone installation. A layer of self-levelling cement over the cables is required for laminate, vinyl, and carpet installation. A layer of thin set mortar or self-levelling cement is required for hardwood installation.
Warming Cable Features:
- 240 V
- Available sizes up to 22.3 sq. m (240 sq. ft.)
- 3-m (10-ft.) grounded cold lead
- Heats tile, stone, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and carpets
- Hard-wired to electrical junction box
- Single-point electrical connection for easy wiring and layout
- Insulated with high-performance ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) for longevity
- Dual-wire design with ultra-low EMF
- Coated with polyurethane for wet applications
- Protected with braided-metal grounding jacket for durability and safety
- Reinforced with aramid fibre for added protection
- Power leads and heating elements fully grounded from one of the cable to the other
- True radiant floor heating system
- Cable brackets included
- UL listed in Canada and USA
- 110.9 W/sq. m (10.3 W/sq. ft.) with 8.9 cm (3.5-in.) spacing
- 129.2 W/sq. m (12.0 W/sq. ft.) with 7.6 cm (3-in.) spacing
- 155.0 W/sq. m (14.4 W/sq. ft.) with 6.4 cm (2.5-in.) spacing
- 81015338 - 48-72 sq. ft.
- 81015337 - 40-60 sq. ft.
- 81015341 - 80-120 sq. ft.
- 81015343 - 160-240 sq. ft.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.