The 7000TL is our heaviest-duty portable car and truck lift system. Reinforced upper frame rails give this lift enough strength to effortlessly raise light-duty trucks and SUVs.
- Lifting capacity: 3182 kg (7,000 lb.)
- 3 more inches added lifting height compared to the SLX model
- Dual position safety locks engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions, mid-level and full rise
- Power unit features built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Quick connect and disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set up
- Pendant remote control features 3.96 m (13 ft.) cord
- Portable power unit features a push button control for simple operation
- 110 V power unit
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- Portable unit can be easily stored away for future use
- Hydraulic fluid not included
- 7000TL left and right frame assembly
- 1 x hydraulic power unit with control
- 4 x medium rubber lift blocks: 5.1 cm (2 in.)
- 4 x tall rubber lift blocks: 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 2 x short hydraulic hoses
- 2 x long hydraulic hoses
- 2 x frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manual
- Overall frame length: 179.7 cm (70.75 in.)
- Lifting Height: 62.23 cm (24.5 in.)
- Collapsed: 8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Frame only: 53.34 cm (21 in.)
- With small block: 54 cm (21.25 in.)
- With tall block: 46.5 cm (22.25 in.)
- With stacked blocks: 62.2 cm (24.5 in.)
- Lifting point spread max: 152.4 cm (60 in.)
- Lifting point spread min: 94 cm (37 in.)
- Box 1: 188 cm x 41.9 cm x 12.7 cm (74 in. x 16.5 in. x 5 in.)
- Weight: 48.2 kg (106 lb.)
- Box 2: 188 cm x 41.9 cm x 12.7 cm (74 in. x 16.5 in. x 5 in.)
- Weight: 48.2 kg (106 lb.)
- Box 3: 78.7 cm x 35.6 cm x 35.6 cm (31 in. x 14 in. x 14 in.)
- Weight: 29.5 kg (65 lb.)
- 1 year
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.