- Colours: Grey
- Coverage: 450 - 500 sq/ft (coverage varies based on the surface quality and cleanliness of your current floor)
- 100% solids
- Easy to apply
- Extended pot-life
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Low VOC
- 3.78 L (1 gal.) of epoxy base
- 1.89 L (.5 gal.) of epoxy activator
- 0.68 kg (1.5 lb.) of decorative flakes
- 0.9 kg (2 lb.) of concentrated acid for preparation
- 2 containers of non-slip additive
- Mixing blade
- Industrial and commercial warehouses
- Shop floors
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.