Mini Bouquet Ã— 20:
- 3 Rose
- 1 Alstroemeria
- 2 Ruscus
- 5 Lily Grass
- Stem length: approximately 45 cm to 50 cm (17 in. to 20 in.)
- Vases not included
Ideal vase sizes (H Ã— W):
- For short arrangements, a 10 cm Ã— 6 cm (4 in. Ã— 2.5 in.) vase is ideal
- For taller arrangements, stems should be trimmed to accommodate the vase height (any vase height that does not exceed the stem length will work)
- It is best to keep the vase opening in the 5.1 cm to 8.9 cm (2 in. to 3.5 in.) range (per bouquet)
- As the vase height gets taller, a narrower opening works best
If you have any questions, please contact a Bloomstar customer service representative at 1-844-425-6662 Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (EST) or email email@example.com.
Care and Handling Instructions:
- Gently unpack the flowers upon arrival
- Lightly mist and refrigerate corsages and boutonnieres
- Prepare water with floral preservative as per package instructions
- Pour a shallow amount of prepared solution in a clear glass container
- Trim flowers and put flowers in prepared container, making sure stems are submerged in water but NOT touching the ribbon
- Let the flower stems hydrate until ready for use
- Add fresh water daily
- Keep flowers in a cool location and away from direct sunlight. Avoid extreme temperatures
- Avoid placing the flowers near fruits and vegetables
Model: BLOOM-638, BLOOM-639, BLOOM-640, BLOOM-642
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.