** 4K AI Upscaling may not apply to PC connection, and certain conditions of Game Mode.
*** Some services are available to watch after registration and subscription.
- EyeComfort ModeSamsungâ€™s unique EyeComfort Mode preloads local sunset and sunrise times to your screen, so it can automatically adjust your display accordingly. Also, it lowers brightness and colours after sunset, so your screen is softer on your eyes-making it easier to unwind and rest at the end of the day.
- Real Depth EnhancerReal Depth Enhancer now mirrors how human eyes process depth by increasing foreground contrast. So, when you are watching a nature documentary, Real Depth Enhancer enhances an elephantâ€™s wrinkles while leaving the background as is â€“ just as a personâ€™s eyes would.
- Quantum HDR 24xRich, accurate colour and deeper contrast let you notice crisp detail. The dynamic tone mapping of HDR10+ allows colour and contrast to shift and adjust scene by scene.
- Gaming HubSamsung Gaming Hub is the new home for gaming on your 2022 Samsung Smart TV. Instantly play some of the biggest games from Xbox and other top game streaming partners with no downloads, storage limits or console required. Just switch on your TV and play. You can also stream gaming videos from Twitch, or listen to Spotify music while playing.*
- Xbox Game PassAccess hundreds of Xbox games on your Samsung Smart TV. With the Xbox Game Pass, thereâ€™s no need for a separate console to play your favorite games.**
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.