Sealy Posturepedic Island Cays Firm King Mattress or Set
Sealy Responseâ„¢ PRO pocket coils reduce motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure-points while still giving the perfect amount of push-back support. Our 1000 Series Posturepedic Plus mattresses offer targeted support to the centre third of the mattress where 60% of the body mass with conforming GelSenseâ„¢ memory foam so you can enjoy a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Antibacterial treated fabric to help maintain freshness and reduce bacterial-associated staining
- Cool, soft and silky fibre conforms and micro-adjusts to deliver exceptional climate controlled comfort
- Cushioning gel infused foam thatâ€™s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support
- Densely packed, individually wrapped, durable coils reduce motion transfer, and provide even more support and comfort
- A high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress provides flexible edge support, more space to sleep and added durability
- Superior conformance gel memory foam designed to sense and respond to your bodyâ€™s unique shape for improved flexibility and support where you need it most
- 1,250 coil count
- Assembled in Canada with Canadian & US parts
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- King mattress: 202 cm x 193 cm x 34.3 cm (79.5 in. x 76 in. x 13.5 in.)
- Weight: 53.1 kg (117 lb.)
- Twin XL boxspring (x2): 202 cm x 97 cm x 12.7 cm (79.5 in. x 38 in. x 5 in.)
- Weight: 13.2 kg (29 lb.)
- 10 year warranty
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.