This innovative hybrid mattress combines the responsive support and durable all-over comfort of hybrid coils and high density foams with Sealy engineering. This unique Sealy Posturepedic hybrid design provides conforming comfort on top, stable deep down support below and targeted reinforcement to your back and core, where you need it most. The Sealy Posturepedic 800 Series hybrid design provides a CleanProtect cover and conforming comfort on top, stable deep down support below and targeted reinforcement to your back and core, where you need it most.
- Antibacterial treated fabric to help maintain freshness and reduce bacterial-associated staining
- Fibres designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Cushioning gel infused foam thatâ€™s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support
- Micro coil performance core that bends and flexes for a supportive, personalized feel where you need it most
- A reinforced foam and coil border increases the sleeping surface and provides a flexible seating edge
- High density gel foam stacked directly under your back and core, to ensure your body stays properly supported while you sleep
- Coil count: 800
- Made in Canada with Canadian & US parts
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Queen mattress: 202 cm x 152 cm x 29.8 cm (79.5 in. x 60 in. x 11.75 in.)
- Weight: 28.1 kg (62 lb.)
- 202 cm x 152 cm x 12.7 cm (79.5 in. x 60 in. x 5 in.)
- Weight: 20.9 kg (46 lb.)
- Limited, 10 years
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.