Sleep Science 35.6 cm (14 in.) Copper-infused Memory Foam Mattress with Q-Plus Adjustable Base
By incorporating copper into premium memory foam, Sleep Scienceâ„¢ has created a sleep surface layer that regulates the mattress temperature and is antibacterial for a comfortable and stress-free sleep. Emulsified copper and memory foam gives a conforming and resilient sleep surface, allowing the mattress to withstand heavy loads of pressure without losing its supportive properties and firm feel. The copper-infused memory foam naturally dissipates heat and releases outward through the air channel base, leaving you with a temperature neutral environment. The sides of the mattress are reinforced and enhanced with the patented wedge support system, giving you 20% more sleeping surface.
The Q-Plus Series adjustable base includes a 14-button wireless remote. It is easy to set up, and folds in half for easy maneuvering when moving or just rearranging your bedroom. The base allows you to customize your sleeping and lounging positions. Enjoy reading, watching TV or just browsing on your mobile devices comfortably with a simple touch of a button. The Q-Plus model is Bluetooth enabled, allowing you control with a mobile device application, features a pillow-tilt up to 30 degrees and dual massage.
- 2.5 cm (1 in.) copper-infused visco memory foam
- 5.1 cm (2 in.) visco memory foam
- 27.9 cm (11 in.) proprietary air channel base
- Adjustable base included
- Mattress comfort: firm
- Best for back and stomach sleepers
- 5.1 cm Ã— 5.1 cm (2 in. Ã— 2 in.) Sleep Scienceâ„¢ patented wedge edge support system
- Patented wedge support system gives you 20% more sleeping surface
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Machine washable zip-off mattress cover
- Temperature-regulating features
- Memory foam layers reduce motion transfer for a more restful sleeping experience
- Relieves pressure points, improves circulation and supports the body for neutral spine positioning
- Visco memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- Mattress meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632, federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Mattress and adjustable base meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633, federal flammability (open flame) standards
- First-time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress
- A slight foam odour may occur when first opened and will dissipate within 24-48 hours
- For best results, this mattress should rest upon a supportive surface that will not sag
- Bedframe, headboard, and footboard not included
Q-Plus Adjustable Base Features:
- Includes 2 wireless remote control
- 14 buttons on each remote
- 3 pre-programmed positions that can be customized
- Customizable positions: reading, flat and zero-gravity
- Pillow tilt up to 30 degrees
- Dual massage
- Quiet motor and operating system
- Powered head and foot up/down adjustable positions
- Bluetooth enabled for mobile device applications (download the â€œSleep Science Q-Plus Seriesâ€ application in your phoneâ€™s application store)
- Foot and side retainer bar
- Can be used as a stand-alone bed
- Lift capacity per side is 340.2 kg (750 lb.)
- Free-fall motor design safety feature ensures a locked position in the event of a power outage; reverts to back-up battery pack for operation
- Can be folded in half for easy maneuvering
- Dimensions (L Ã— W Ã— H):
- Overall split king with base: 203.2 cm Ã— 193 cm Ã— 73.7 cm (80 in. Ã— 76 in. Ã— 29 in.)
- Weight: 140.1 kg (309 lb.)
- Overall twin XL mattress with base (each): 201.9 cm Ã— 95.2 cm Ã— 73.7 cm (79.5 in. Ã— 37.5 in. Ã— 29 in.)
- Weight: 70 kg (154.5 lb.)
- Twin XL mattress only (each): 203.2 cm Ã— 96.5 cm Ã— 35.5 cm (80 in. Ã— 38 in. Ã— 14 in.)
- Weight: 22.4 kg (49.5 lb.)
- Twin XL base only weight (each): 47.6 kg (105 lb.)
- Base height: 38.1 cm (15 in.)
- 20 years, limited on mattress
- 20 years, limited on base
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.