Contemporary design, hand-made by Italian craftsmen for ultimate comfort. The Stelvio collection includes a pull-out panel bed that offers versatility, allowing you to kick back with your legs up or sprawl across your whole body. The many different configurations will ensure you find the perfect match for your home. Handcrafted in Italy.
Please email email@example.com to request a leather swatch sample.
Includes: Stelvio Loveseat, legs, hardware, manual
- Covered in 100% Italian Premium Top Grain Leather on All Surfaces to prevent discolouration, Panel bed covered in PU
- European standard 2.2 lbs high-density eco-friendly foam
- Seating has an initial softness with medium firm support
- Non-removable seat and back cushions
- Channeled interior construction prevents fibre movement allowing seating to keep its shape
- Inside back cushions filled with ecological polyurethane foam covered with Dacron ® wrap
- Furniture grade engineered wood with a solid wood frame, corner blocked and glued in all key joint areas
- Strong and durable no-sag springs
- Each product is handmade by Italian craftsmen and subjected to quality testing
- Adjustable headrests
- Seat height: 47 cm (18.5 in.)
- Seat depth: 57 cm (22.4 in.)
- Made in Italy
- (L. x W. x H.)
- Overall dimensions: 265 cm x 168 cm x 78 cm headrest down, 94 cm headrest up (104.3 in. x 66.1 in. x 30.7 in. headrest down, 37 in. headrest up)
- Weight: 115 kg (254 lbs.)
- One arm sofa: 170 cm x 101 cm x 78 cm headrest down, 94 cm headrest up (67 in. x 39.8 in. x 30.7 in. headrest down, 37 in. headrest up)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)
- Chaise lounge: 95 cm x 168 cm x 78 cm headrest down, 94 cm headrest up (37.4 in. x 66.1 in. x 30.7 in. headrest down, 37 in. headrest up)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
- Seat height: 47 cm (18.5 in)
- Seat depth: 57 cm (22.4 in)
- 1 year
If you have any questions regarding this product, assembly of furniture or operation of the product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.