webber naturals Glucosamine with NEMÂ® Natural Eggshell Membrane 750/250 mg -- 2 x 60 Tablets
Eggshell membrane is a natural source of collagen, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, nutrients that are essential for healthy joints. NEM supports the body’s production of type II collagen, which is the main component of the cartilage and the production of the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints. Recent clinical studies on NEM ® revealed that this product in supplement form can relieve joint pain in as little as 7â€“10 days when used at a dose of 500 mg daily. Only 1 tablet 2 times daily of webber naturals glucosamine with NEM can provide significant improvements fast, as well as long-term benefits, without the side effects that can accompany use of NSAIDs and other medications.
Features and Benefits:
- Clinically proven to reduce joint pain in 7â€“10 days
- Helps relieve joint pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis
- Helps protect against the deterioration of cartilage
- Maintains healthy cartilage and joints
- Only two daily
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, gluten, or yeast
- NPN 80023555
Recommended Dosage (Adults):
- 1 tablet 2 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects
- Consult a physician for use beyond 8 weeks
- 60 days
- Consult a physician if symptoms worsen
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are allergic to eggs
- Keep out of reach of children
- Sealed for safety and freshness
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.