Milk Thistle is one of the most studied liver-supporting herbs helping to protect and support the liver in many ways. Milk Thistle increases the amount of glutathione (an important detoxifier and antioxidant) in the liver, protects the liver from harmful toxins, and supports healthy liver cell regeneration.
Schisandra is a fruit with a long history of use in Chinese Medicine. It is considered an adaptogenic herb, helping to improve the body’s resistance to stress. Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant capable of extending the life of other antioxidants like vitamin C, glutathione, and vitamin E. turmeric is used to support inflammatory, liver, and digestive conditions.
Features and benefits:
- Helps to support and protect liver function
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts
- No GMOs
- NPN 80031531
- 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- 65 days
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication, blood thinners or medications that may affect blood sugar levels, or if you have diabetes, gallstones, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.