Whirlpool 5.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Electric Range with Frozen Bake Technology
Frozen Bakeâ„¢ technology
Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- FlexHeatâ„¢ dual radiant element
- Keep warm setting
- Large oven window
- Closed door broiling
- Control lock mode
- Adjustable self-cleaning technology
- 150 L (5.3 cu. ft.) capacity
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Upswept SpillGuardâ„¢ cooktop
- Storage drawer
- LED display
- Audible signal
- Control lock
- Automatic door latch
- Start time
- Stop time
- Frozen bake
- Cook time indicator
- Delay start
- Warm hold
- Sabbath mode
- Heating element ON indicator light
- Hot surface indicator light
- Backguard electronic oven control
- Bake element power: 2400 W
- Broiler element power: 3400 W
- Incandescent interior lighting
- 2 standard oven racks
- 5 rack guides
- Backguard knob cooktop controls
- Left front element: 23 cm/15 cm (9 in./6 in.), 3000 W
- Left rear element: 15 cm (6 in.), 1200 W
- Right front element: 23 cm (9 in.), 2500 W
- Right Rear element: 15 cm (6 in.), 1200 W
- Dimensions (W Ã— D Ã— H): 75.89 cm Ã— 70.49 cm Ã— 121.62 cm (29.88 in. Ã— 27.75 in. Ã— 47.88 in.)
- Weight: 65.31 kg (144 lb.)
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.